- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Queso Fundido Recipe Video
|Monterey jack cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Queso fresco/Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 239
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 17.5 g87.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.9 mg28.3%
Sodium 755.5 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 46.9% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a casserole with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Put cheeses in a mixing bowl and set aside
4. In a skillet over medium high heat, melt butter and sauté the mushrooms, for 3 minutes.
5. Add the spinach and minced garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté until spinach is wilted and garlic is fragrant, for about 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and pour over cheese. Toss to mix.
7. Place the mixture into the prepared casserole.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
9. Serve with your choice of chips.