- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quantity Egg Coffee Recipe
|Slightly beaten eggs||2 , reserve shells|
|Regular grind coffee||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cold water||10 Quart|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 148 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 423 mg
Sodium 531.6 mg22.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.77 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 33.7% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large kettle, mix the crumbled egg shells, eggs and coffee together.
2) Pour in water and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Stir when the mixture is foamy, continue until clear, then turn off the heat.
4) Allow to settle, add 1 cup cold water, if required and strain with a fine mesh strainer.
5) Pour in the coffee mugs and serve immediately.