- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quail Eggs Recipe Video
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|For the dipping sauce|
|Brown mustard||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 870 Calories from Fat 754
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g130.1%
Saturated Fat 13.1 g65.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1236.9 mg412.3%
Sodium 852 mg35.5%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 19 g37.6%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.2% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the boiled quail eggs: In a pot of boiling water, carefully put in 12 quail eggs using a spoon.
2. Let the eggs boil for exactly 3 1/2 minutes.
3. Drain the boiling water out and run cold water over the eggs for several minutes.
4. Once the eggs have cooled, peel the shell off carefully under water.
5. For the dipping sauce: In a bowl, mix the mustard and mayonnaise.
6. For the sunny-side up eggs: In a skillet, heat oil.
7. Crack 4 quail eggs into the skillet carefully and cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Slide onto a plate and add a dash of salt.
9. Plate and serve the boiled and the sunny side up eggs with toast.
You can also slice the boiled quail eggs and serve with any salad.