- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Udon And Soba Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Basil powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soba noodle||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Udon noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chop|
Calories 534 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 321.1 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 111 g37%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g33.8%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 17 g35%
Vitamin A 1494.4% Vitamin C 177.7%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 59%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut up the onion and the pumpkin.
2. Put some olive oil into a pot and added the onion and some pepper, basil powder and cinnamon.
3. Then add the pumpkin and water. Cooked it for a while.
4. Then added some udon and soba as well.
5. Put the noodles and soup into a bowl.
6. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
7. Serve hot.