- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||1 , chop|
|Apple||1 , chop|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chop|
Calories 842 Calories from Fat 356
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.2%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1045.2 mg43.6%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.1%
Sugars 43.4 g
Protein 17 g33.7%
Vitamin A 1477.7% Vitamin C 153.5%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 54.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to
2. Cut pumpkin and peel out the zest. Cut into cubes.
3. Cut an apple.
4. Mix apples and pumpkin, add water and boil for some time.
5. In a bowl, mix the flour and a teaspoon of salt and mix.
6. Add oil and mix.
7. Next, add the water and mix to form a dough.
8. Spread on a baking tray to make the crust.
9. In another bowl take brown sugar, add remaining salt, ginger powder and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
10. Using a blender mix the sugar mixture and boiled pumpkin and apple mixture along with water.
11. Pour the blended mix over the prepared crust and sprinkle roughly grated nuts.
12. Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.
13. Slice, plate and pumpkin pie is ready to eat.