- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Pie shell||1 (prebaked)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Clove powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Pound (canned or fresh)|
|Evaporated milk||8 Ounce|
Calories 606 Calories from Fat 195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.2 mg
Sodium 582.5 mg24.3%
Total Carbohydrates 96 g32.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.5%
Sugars 59.7 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 358.2% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 21.3% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. In a bowl, put together sugar, ginger powder, clove powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon powder, and mix well.
3. In a bowl, put the eggs, and beat well add in pumpkin puree and mix well.
4. Add in the sugar mixture and stir well to mix.
5. While still stirring, stream in the evaporated milk and stir until well combined.
6. In a premade pie crust, pour the pumpkin mixture.
7. Reduce the oven heat to 350 F, and bake for 75 minutes or until a fork inserted comes out clean.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
9. Cut the pie and serve as desired.