- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread Recipe Video
|100% pure pumpkin||15 Ounce|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cinnamon apple sauce||4 Ounce|
|Lighter bake||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 684 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 804 mg33.5%
Total Carbohydrates 158 g52.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 85.4 g
Protein 11 g22.4%
Vitamin A 159.8% Vitamin C 50%
Calcium 36% Iron 35.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, zucchini, cinnamon applesauce, lighter bake, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Gradually drop dry ingredients into the bowl with wet mixture. Whisk to incorporate.
5. Line muffin tins with liner, and spoon mixture into it.
6. Place muffin tins in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool completely on wire rack.
7. Serve pumpkin zucchini bread with a glass of chocolate milkshake.
You can also grease and flour muffin tins if you do not have liners.
If desired, you can sprinkle muffins lightly with sugar or finely chopped walnuts mixed with brown sugar before baking