- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter Recipe Video
|Pumpkin seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted|
|Pumkin spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1002 Calories from Fat 485
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.2%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 26.7 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 103 g34.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 26.1 g
Protein 32 g63.6%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 35.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take out the pumpkin seeds and wash.
2. Mix olive oil in the seeds place in a aluminium lined cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Put all the ingredients in the processing jar except honey and pumpkin spice. Grind for 3 minutes.
5. Add in honey and pumpkin spice and grind for 5 minutes more.
6. Spread the Pumpkin Walnut Honey Butter over toasted bread and serve.