- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Halloween Cookie Recipe Video
|Sugar cookie dough||1 Packet (Pillsbury sugar cookie dough)|
|Powdered sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, room temperature|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.6 mg
Sodium 266.4 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.53 g2.1%
Sugars 34.1 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 0.24%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Sprinkle little flour on a counter top and roll the sugar cookie dough out to ¼ inch thick sheet. Cut out with fun cookie cutters.
3. Place cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a light golden brown.
4. Once the cookies have baked place them on a cooling rack and let cool completely.
5. In a bowl, combine powder sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and milk. Beat well.(Start with just a tablespoon of milk and add more if you feel the frosting is still too thick.)
6. Frost the cookies and decorate as desired.
7. Serve and Enjoy!