- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars Recipe Video
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Fat free cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Clove||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash|
Calories 124 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.9 mg
Sodium 75.5 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 47.4% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a large baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
FOR PAN BASE
2. Place the graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. And transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. In a microwave oven, melt butter. Pour it over the crushed graham crackers and mix nicely. Spread it in the baking dish and place this in the refrigerator.
4. In an electric mixer, add cream cheese and start mixing. Add in sugar and 1 cup of sour cream. Mix well.
5. Add remaining sour cream and continue mixing. Add eggs one by one and beat until smooth. Then, add cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger. Add pumpkin and mix thoroughly.
6. Pour the cheese mixture over the pan base and spread it out. Bake this for 30 minutes. Once baked put it in refrigerator to set.
7. Cut the Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake into bars and serve.