- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Spice Bars Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin||16 Ounce|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin pie spice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 6 g30%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.7 mg
Sodium 168.1 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 35.2 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 64.4% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, canned pumpkin and chopped nuts.
3. Mix together with wire whisk and beat thoroughly.
4. Add the dry ingredients one by one to the bowl: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
5. Spray sheet pan with cooking spray and pour batter in and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let cool thoroughly.
7. For Frosting: In a mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese and butter together and add sugar 1 cup at a time. Mix until smooth.
8. Spread frosting over cooled cake.
9. Refrigerate if you wish, cut into pieces and serve right away.