- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Pumpkin Roll Stuffed with Cream Cheese Recipe Video
|Active dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (Equal To 1 Packet)|
|Warm water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound (Mix Of Different Varieties)|
|Butter/Truffle butter||6 Ounce|
|Gruyere cheese||8 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||8 Ounce|
|Fontina cheese||4 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6435 Calories from Fat 4324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 491 g755.8%
Saturated Fat 215.2 g1076.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 901 mg300.3%
Sodium 7308.4 mg304.5%
Total Carbohydrates 280 g93.2%
Dietary Fiber 19.4 g77.6%
Sugars 25.4 g
Protein 230 g460%
Vitamin A 179.3% Vitamin C 34.1%
Calcium 591.3% Iron 140.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a cookie tray and layer it with flour.
3. Dry ingredients bowl: Add ½ cup all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ginger, ½ teaspoon nutmeg, ½ teaspoon clove, ¼ teaspoon salt and mix.
4. Egg yolk bowl: Add 4 egg yolks and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat with a blender until it is thick.
5. Add ½ cup sugar to this while beating it. Add a little at a time and continue blending until it become thick and white.
6. Add ½ cup of canned pure pumpkin to this bowl.
7. Egg white bowl: Take a 3rd bowl and add the egg whites and beat until soft peaks are formed.
8. Add ½ cup of sugar gradually into the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed.
9. Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture and fold gently.
10. Now, pour the dry mixture gently and continue folding carefully.
11. Spread this final mix evenly into the baking tray.
12. Put this in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
13. For the cream cheese: In a bowl, ddd a stick of margarine, 6 ounces of cream cheese and mix.
14. Next, add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and continue to mix until fluffy.
15. Sieve and add 4 cups of powdered sugar and continue to mix until blended well.
16. Take the baking tray out of the oven and loosen the edges.
17. Lay out a cloth with powdered sugar spread over and flip the cake onto the paper, top side first.
18. Roll the pumpkin bake and let it cool for 15 minutes.
19. Open the roll and spread the cream cheese filling evenly and roll it back again.
20. Place on a dessert tray, sprinkle more powdered sugar and serve for dessert.