- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Pumpkin Roll Recipe Video
|Pumpkin puree||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1217 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.5%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg211.5%
Sodium 804.2 mg33.5%
Total Carbohydrates 241 g80.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.3%
Sugars 157.6 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 523.4% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 27.3% Iron 55.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, combine eggs and sugar. Blend well.
2. Add pumpkin and lemon juice. Blend again.
3. Add nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon powder, salt and baking powder.
4. Add flour and blend to make dough.
5. On a baking tray, spray cooking oil and line with a parchment paper. Place this mixture on it.
6. Pop it into the oven for 10-15 minutes.
7. Take it out of oven and turn it over a tea towel and sprinkle powdered sugar.
8. Pull kitchen paper and roll it with towel. Put it into the fridge.
9. When the roll is cool, unroll and put some cream cheese, butter, powdered vanilla and sugar mix inside.
10. Roll it gently.
11. Slice and serve with juice.