- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Pudding Recipe Video
|Condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Canned pumpkin puree||15 Ounce|
|Ginger snaps||12 Ounce, divided|
|Heavy whipping cream||3 Cup (48 tbs), divided|
|Instant vanilla pudding||5 1⁄10 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Allspice||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cloves||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground and divided|
Calories 755 Calories from Fat 396
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.1%
Saturated Fat 25 g125.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.2 mg
Sodium 507.8 mg21.2%
Total Carbohydrates 82 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.2%
Sugars 59.6 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 194.7% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, water, pudding mix and spices. Using an electric mixer, beat everything together until smooth and thickened, for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. Gently fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until blended and no streaks of pudding remain.
4. To assemble – in a trifle container layer the cookies and pudding mixture in a serving dish. Cover the pudding with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 120 minutes and overnight.
5. Garnish the pudding with whipped cream, ground cinnamon and ginger snaps. Serve and enjoy!