- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
|Fortified non-dairy milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooked pumpkin/Solid pack canned pumpkin||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Natural brown sugar/Agave nectar / brown rice syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cloves||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Unbaked 9 inch pie crust||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2085 Calories from Fat 705
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.5%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g98.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2772.8 mg115.5%
Total Carbohydrates 322 g107.3%
Dietary Fiber 25.9 g103.8%
Sugars 127.9 g
Protein 29 g57.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 41.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves; stir well to mix.
3. Into the optional pie crust or into a custard dish, pour the mixture and bake for 45-80 minutes until firm.
4. Let the pie or custard cool down.
5. Slice the pie or serve the custard.
6. Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.