- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||15 Ounce (Price Chopper 100% pure pumpkin)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat free sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Light whipped topping||8 Ounce, frozen|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.5 mg
Sodium 101.9 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 63.8 g
Protein 9 g17.6%
Vitamin A 162.4% Vitamin C 16.3%
Calcium 32.9% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw the whipped topping.
2. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping.
3. Add cinnamon, and vanilla. Fold to incorporate all the ingredients together.
4. Into a freezer friendly airtight container, transfer the mixture. Pop it in freezer overnight.
5. Serve pumpkin pie ice cream with your choice of topping.
You can also serve ice cream with caramel syrup.
Prepare phyllo dough bowls, and serve ice cream in it, to add a little fancy to your Thanksgiving table.
To prepare phyllo cups, all you need to do is just preheat oven to 375 degree. Grease a muffin tray, cut phyllo and lay them gently into the tins. Lay several layers. Baste lightly with canola oil, and bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.