- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooked Pumpkin Pie With Spices Recipe
|Canned cooked pumpkin||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|9 inch pastry shell||1 , baked|
Calories 582 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.8%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.3 mg
Sodium 750.1 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 46.4 g
Protein 11 g22.3%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugars, salt and spices. Mix well.
2) Pour this mixture into the prepared pastry shell.
3) Heat on high power for 20 to 22 minutes or until the center is almost set.
4) Let it remain in the oven, covered with wax paper, until cool.
5) Serve cool, with homemade whipped cream.