- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
30 Minute Pumpkin Pie Recipe
|9 inch pastry shell||1|
|Canned pumpkin||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 1347 Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92%
Saturated Fat 31.2 g156.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 278.9 mg
Sodium 789.5 mg32.9%
Total Carbohydrates 176 g58.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 120.8 g
Protein 29 g58.6%
Vitamin A 721.8% Vitamin C 26.4%
Calcium 68.3% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Microwave the pastry shell and set aside.
2) In medium bowl, add the condensed milk, eggs, spice and pumkin, blend well.
3) Into the prepared pastry shell, pour the mixture.
4) Place in the microwave at 5 for 20 to 23 minutes to set with a slightly soft center.
5) Allow to stand for minimum 30 minutes.
6) Slice and serve on a nice plate.