- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Muffins Recipe Video
|Pumpkin puree||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Apple cider||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 109
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 655.6 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 28.6 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 95.4% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and apple cider into the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and mix it well until the flour starts to disappear.
3. Add chopped dates to the batter.
4. Grease the muffin tray with a little oil or butter and gently pour the mixture into it.
5. Place the muffin tray on a baking sheet into the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Serve the muffin hot and you may garnish with your favorite syrup if you like it rich.