- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Pumpkin Muffin Tops Recipe Video
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla whey protein powder||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Pureed)|
|Maple extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flax seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4771 Calories from Fat 822
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g151%
Saturated Fat 14 g70.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2697.5 mg112.4%
Total Carbohydrates 855 g285.1%
Dietary Fiber 91.2 g364.8%
Sugars 362 g
Protein 105 g210.1%
Vitamin A 515.5% Vitamin C 328.3%
Calcium 355.1% Iron 158.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Blend 2 cups oats in the food processor. As an alternative for this, you can use 2 cups of flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
4. For the Dry Ingredients: Add 2 cups of ground oats, 2 cups of whole oats, 1 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 teaspoon of baking soda (sieved), 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, ½ teaspoon ground cloves and ½ teaspoon salt, 2 ½ cups of vanilla whey protein powder and mix.
5. Add the wet ingredients: Add 6 egg whites, 1 teaspoon maple extract, 3 cups of pumpkin puree and mix.
6. Use ¼ measure of a cup and spread the mix on the cookie sheet. Remember that they will rise and spread out so leave space between each muffin top.
7. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, let it cool and serve.