- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Cookie Recipe Video
|Brown sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||3 Cup (48 tbs), pulp|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Flour||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Baking soda||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chip/Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9706 Calories from Fat 3582
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 407 g625.5%
Saturated Fat 64.9 g324.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg211.5%
Sodium 5990.9 mg249.6%
Total Carbohydrates 1458 g486%
Dietary Fiber 28.8 g115%
Sugars 778.6 g
Protein 111 g222.2%
Vitamin A 528.6% Vitamin C 59.4%
Calcium 146.2% Iron 252.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin pulp and brown sugar.
4. Add in the, eggs and oil and whisk well to combine.
5. Add in baking powder and baking soda, vanilla and ginger, and mix.
6. Fold in the flour little bit at a time and fold well after each addition until the batter has smooth consistency.
7. Split the batter in two bowls.
8. Mix chocolate chips in one batter and raisins in the other.
9. In a baking sheet drop spoonful of cookie batter, keeping 2 inches space between each cookie.
10. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350 F.
11. Remove the cookies on wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
12. Serve the cookies warm preferably with a tall glass of milk or hot chocolate if desired.
You can freeze half the batter if you want for later use.