- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Chicken Chili Recipe Video
|Pumpkin||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Diced tomatoes||15 Ounce (1 can)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon chipotle||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||8 Ounce, dice|
|Dried chickpeas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|Cooked corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound (5 small)|
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.7 mg32.9%
Sodium 1291.2 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.7 g71%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 60 g120.3%
Vitamin A 178.9% Vitamin C 56.7%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 44.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In Crock pot, add pumpkin, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth.
2. Throw garlic, and cinnamon chipotle. Give it a good whisk.
3. Add onion, chickpeas, and cooked corn. Stir well.
4. Lay chicken into the Crock pot.
5. Cover, and cook for about 8 hours on low or 6 hours on high.
6. Once done, take out the chicken breasts. Shred and put it back into the pot.
7. Serve pumpkin chicken chili with corn bread muffins and salad.
Instead of chicken broth you can use vegetable broth or dissolve 2 bouillon cubes in 2 cups of water.
For low crab dish, leave out chickpeas, and corn.
If you are in a hurry chop chicken and put it in the pot. Cook for 4 hours.
You can also sprinkle some cheese or sour cream on top of chicken chili before serving.