- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Ginger snap cookie crumbs||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1 Pound|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned pumpkin puree||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 384
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.4%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g131.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194 mg
Sodium 412.4 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 29.2 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 127% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 18.6% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat your oven to 325 F.
2. Wrap the spring form pan with aluminium foil.
3. In a bowl, put together, ground gingersnap cookies and melted butter and stir using spatula until all the crumbs are moistened.
4. Put the cookie mixture in the bottom pan and press it down, with a measuring cup.
5. Bake it in the oven for about 5-7 minutes or until it sets up.
6. In a bowl, using an electric mixer cream, together the cream cheese, spices, and brown sugar, until well combined, scraping down the edges occasionally.
7. Add the pumpkin puree and stir to combine.
8. Break in the eggs and mix to combine.
9. Drop the mixture to the crust, flatten the top and bake in oven, for 25 minutes until the cheesecake is set up.
10. Remove and allow to cool, and refrigerate until chilled.
11. Slice in wedges and serve.