- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Cheeseballs for Game Day Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Scallion flavor cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||16 Ounce, shredded|
|Cayenne pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed|
|Pretzel sticks||20 Small|
Calories 739 Calories from Fat 493
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.9%
Saturated Fat 31.2 g155.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162.5 mg54.2%
Sodium 1216.6 mg50.7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 27 g54.8%
Vitamin A 65.7% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 63.3% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place together all three cheeses, cayenne pepper and paprika.
2. Stir the mixture well together, until well mixed and creamed.
3. Roll the mixture into about 1 inch balls.
4. Roll the cheese ball into the crushed nut and press lightly to coat.
5. Put 1 pretzel stick in each cheese ball and serve as desired.
Or shape the cheese mixture into pumpkin or football and serve with crackers, bread or chips as desired.