- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin Cake Recipe Video
|For the cake|
|White cake mix||1 Box|
|Vanilla instant pudding mix||1 Box|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow food coloring||7 Drop|
|Red food coloring||7 Drop|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 283
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.9%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.9 mg
Sodium 470.7 mg19.6%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 90 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt pan
2. In a mixing bowl place the eggs, cake box, pudding box, oil and water. Mix everything together for about 3 minutes or until well mixed.
3. Transfer to Bundt pan. Once the cake mixture is placed in the Bundt make sure the cake mixture is evenly distributed.
4. Place the Bundt pan in the oven and let the cake bake for 55 minutes.Once the cake is done cooking place it on a cooling rack and let cool.
For the Frosting:
5. For the frosting take a mixing bowl and place the room temperature butter in and with a mixer start to cream the butter.
6. Once the butter is creamed add the vanilla and then start to slowly add the confectioner sugar. Add about 1 cup of sugar at a time. After all the sugar is combined with the butter and vanilla start adding the milk in slowly. You may not need to add all the milk or you may need to add more.
8. Now that you have frosting add in the red and yellow food coloring. After you have completed making the frosting place the frosting in the fridge until the cake has completely cooled down.
9. Once the cake has cooled it is ready to be frosted. Frost the entire cake generously, leave about ¼ cup of frosting to put in the middle of the cake.
10. After the cake is completely frosted take one candy bar and break into pieces and place in the middle of the cake.
11. Then take the last candy bar and stick it in the middle of the cake whole with a little slant to it. Now you should have a cake that looks like a pumpkin!
12. Cut slices and serve. Enjoy!