- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars Recipe Video
|Carbquik||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated splenda||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Pumpkin||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Cream cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Powdered splenda/Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71 mg
Sodium 196 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.8%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 11 g21.5%
Vitamin A 31.7% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Mix with an electric mixture or hand blender.
3. Put it a glass baking dish, even out the surface.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees FOR 15-20 minutes.
5. Let it cool for 2 hours before frosting it.
1. Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand blender.
2. Apply the frosting over the pumpkin bar after it is taken out of the dish.
3. Cut it evenly with a pizza cutter.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.