- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls Recipe Video
|Minced cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet cup corn||200 Gram|
|Egg||1 Medium, beaten|
|Bread crump||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
|Baked beans||230 Gram (Optional)|
Calories 894 Calories from Fat 604
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.8 mg
Sodium 1241.7 mg51.7%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.8%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 21 g41.7%
Vitamin A 189.7% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 17.9% Iron 24.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dice peeled pumpkin, then steam it for 20 minutes until soften. Take one egg, beat it well, put aside.
2. While pumpkin is still steaming, marinade the mince beef: add the corn starch, light soya sauce and pepper to the beef, mix them well and leave it in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then pan fry the minced beef with some oil until cook.
3. In a bowl mash the soften pumpkin when it’s still hot. Add in baked beans Light, cooked minced beef, chopped cheese, corn and salt. Mix it well.
4. Put the bread crumps on the plate. Take one scoop of stuffing ingredients and give it a round shape. Soak with beaten egg and coat with bread crumps.
5. Heat oil in a wok. Turn the fire to medium once the oil is warm enough. Slowly slide in the pumpkin and baked beans balls in the heated oil. Fry till it become golden.
6. Take out balls and place them kitchen tissue to absorb some oil.
7. Serve it hot with hot with tomato sauce for dipping.
8. You could garnish it with basil leaves.