- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Video
|Spelt flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon (organic)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (organic)|
|Cane sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (organic)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
|Agave||2 Tablespoon (organic)|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.9%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.2 mg17.7%
Sodium 86.6 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 10 g19.2%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.74%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend well.
3. Scoop out the batter in cookie pan.
4. Bake in oven for 18 minutes at 325 degrees F.
5. Take out the cookies and cool for 10 minutes.
6. Serve Peanut Butter Cookies with herbal tea.