- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Puget Sound Clam Soufflé Recipe
|Clams||5 Can (50 oz), minced|
|Fine cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Lean bacon slice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111 mg
Sodium 369.9 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.11 g0.44%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 26 g51.9%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 112.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and combine milk with clams in it. Add crumbs and stir until mixture is thickened.
3) Add seasonings and eggs.
4) Spoon out the clam mixture into a greased casserole.
5) Arrange bacon slices on top.
6) Bake for about 45-60 minutes or until firm.
7) Remove from oven and serve hot in the same dish.