- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Puffy Omelette Recipe
Calories 43 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.4 mg
Sodium 117.3 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.31 g0.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.02%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Beat yolk slightly. Add liquid and seasoning.
3. Beat until thick and lemon coloured.
4. Fold in stiffly beaten egg white.
5. Heat omelet pan. Wipe with a clean cloth.
6. Add fat. When fat melts add egg mixture.
7. Spread evenly and cook slowly 2 to 5 minutes until delicately brown underneath and top is dry and firm.
8. Loosen with a spatula. Fold and serve immediately on a hot plate.