- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mango Powder Puffs Recipe Video
|Puff pastry dough||16 Ounce, refrigerated|
|Mango powder||1 Teaspoon (Amchur)|
|Onion seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.4%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg2%
Sodium 282 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 420°F.
2) On a lightly floured surface roll out the pastry dough evenly with a rolling pin.
3) Trim off the edges and to make a rectangular shape.
4) Transfer into a baking sheet and then cut the dough into square shapes.
5) Brush the pastry with ghee, then sprinkle evenly with mango powder, onion seeds ans kosher salt to taste.
6) Freeze the baking tray for about 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, turning the baking tray after an interval of 10 minutes.
8) Serve the puffs immediately or as desired.