- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Puff Shells With Strawberries And Cream Recipe
|Water||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Butter/Margarine||125 Milliliter (1/2 cup)|
|All purpose flour||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Strawberries||375 Milliliter, cut in half (1 1/2 cups)|
|Cream||125 Milliliter (1/2 cup, whipped, 35%)|
|Icing sugar||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2846 Calories from Fat 1149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.9%
Saturated Fat 75.3 g376.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1123.5 mg374.5%
Sodium 532.2 mg22.2%
Total Carbohydrates 363 g121%
Dietary Fiber 14.2 g57%
Sugars 108.8 g
Protein 59 g117.9%
Vitamin A 87.3% Vitamin C 367.5%
Calcium 49.8% Iron 93.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– Bring water and butter to a boil, then reduce heat to low and add flour, stirring gently for 1 minute until the batter forms a ball. Remove from heat.
– Add eggs, one by one, beating each time until the mixture softens.
– On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop large spoonfuls of batter measuring 1/4 cup (60 ml), keeping them 3 inches (7 cm) apart.
– Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until puff shells are golden. Cool, keeping the shells out of drafts.
– Cut the top off each shell and scoop out the center. Just before serving, stir half the strawberries into the whipped cream, and stuff the shells. Put back the tops, sprinkle with icing sugar, and garnish with the remaining strawberries.