- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad Recipe
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Tapioca pudding mix||3 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Miniature marshmallows||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mandarin oranges||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Pineapple tidbits||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.4%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 91.3 mg
Sodium 189.8 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.4%
Sugars 52.5 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 47.7%
Calcium 15.7% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and mix with folding movements.
5. Add fruit and coconut and mix lightly until combined.
6. Refrigerate the pudding again for at least 1 hour.
7. Serve chilled or store up to 2 days in the fridge.