- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Psychedelic Wine Sorbet Recipe Video
|Sparkling white wine||12 Ounce|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 933 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.2 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 170.1 g
Protein 0.28 g0.56%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 0.3% Iron 0.14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Put a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add the water and sugar.
2) Stir well to dissolve.
3) Once the mixture starts to boil, turn the heat off and add the wine.
4) Add the lime juice and mix well.
5) Move the mixture to a metal bowl and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
6) Pour the now chilled mixture into the ice cream maker and follow the instructions to make the sorbet.
7) Once done, place the sorbet in the freezer till frozen enough.
8) Serve the sweet sorbet while it is still chilled. Makes a good dessert.