- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Psari Plaki Recipe
|Fish||3 Pound (Use Whole Or Cut In Pieces)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), crushed|
|Tomatoes||6 , sliced|
|Green onions with tops||6 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onions||4 , cut in rings|
|Saltine crackers||40 , crushed|
|Butter||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Lemon slices||4 (Use As Required)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
Calories 828 Calories from Fat 452
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.4%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.1 mg
Sodium 682.3 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 54 g107.6%
Vitamin A 50.1% Vitamin C 72.1%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 30.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 2 greased baking pans, place the fish and sprinkle with the salt pepper, paprika and oregano to taste.
3) Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the fish in each pan and add the crushed garlic.
4) Place the tomato slices over the fish and sprinkle with the green onions and parsley.
5) Then place the onion rings and few thin lemon slices.
6) Sprinkle all over with the crushed saltine crackers.
7) Wrap in a plastic wrap and refrigerate or bake immediately.
8) Pour 1/2 cup water in each pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
9) Serve the Psari Plaki, immediately on individual serving plates.