- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Prune Drops Recipe
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), firmly packed|
|Flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Prunes liquid||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prunes||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2775 Calories from Fat 970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.9%
Saturated Fat 27.6 g137.9%
Trans Fat 13.5 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 1445.2 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 443 g147.5%
Dietary Fiber 18.2 g72.8%
Sugars 267.9 g
Protein 27 g54.8%
Vitamin A 32.2% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 52.2% Iron 61.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put vanilla and egg in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
5. Once done transfer to creamed mixture consecutively with prune liquid
6. Put prunes in the mixture and stir well.
7. Take a greased baking sheet and put the mixture on it with a teaspoon.
8. Put the dish for baking for 12- 15 minutes.
9. Serve with beverage.