- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Provolone Pizza Recipe
|Pizza crust mix||6 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Provolone cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (1 package)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 package)|
|Green pepper||1 Large, halved, seeded, and cut into cubes|
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.1 mg
Sodium 450.2 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 12 g23.8%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 28.9% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at (425°).
2. Prepare crust from pizza mix package as per label directions and pat into a 14-inch pizza pan.
3. Spread evenly with sauce and sprinkle with cheese from package.
4. Cut provolone cheese into strips, arrange, spoke fashion, over sauce and arrange mushrooms and green-pepper cubes between.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes until sauce bubbles and crust is golden.
6. Cut in wedges and serve hot.