- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pumpkin French Toast Recipe Video
|Unsweetened almond milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Pure pumpkin||1 Tablespoon|
|Prograde vanilla protein powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar-free maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped pecan||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.7 mg
Sodium 406.5 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Neednon-stick cooking spray
1. In a large bowl, add all batter ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2. Preheat the frying pan over medium-low heat and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Take one bread slice and coat both sides evenly with the batter.
4. Place the bread slice on the heated pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Repeat the process for the remaining slices.
7. Top the french toast with sugar-free maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped pecans to serve.