- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Protein Cake Recipe Video
|Egg whites||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure pumpkin||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 268 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 365.6 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 16 g31%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine the egg whites with pure pumpkin, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and stevia. Mix until well combined.
2. Take a greased bowl and pour the above mixture evenly into the bowl and smooth out the top.
3. Microwave this mixture for 4 minutes.
4. Once done, remove and add the peanut butter over the cake. Microwave this for another minute until the peanut butter has melted.
5. Serve this protein cake immediately.