- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Project of Fri 05 Nov 2010 07:12:19 AM PDT Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Black bean||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili bean||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cheese||100 Gram, thinly sliced into 2|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 605 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.8%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 581.2 mg193.7%
Sodium 896.5 mg37.4%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 39 g77%
Vitamin A 45.7% Vitamin C 81.8%
Calcium 49.1% Iron 29.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the eggs and salt and whisk together.
3. In a medium skillet over high heat, add olive oil. Add red bell pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture and scramble. Add beans and chili beans, then stir well with a spatula.
5. Take off the skillet from the stove. Top it with cheese and bake in oven for 2 minutes. Take out the skillet and pour chili sauce over the egg mixture and bake again for 5 minutes in the oven.
6. Serve Mexican Egg with toasted bread and enjoy!