- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Prime Time Pork Chops Recipe
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork loin chops||4 , cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Unseasoned meat tenderizer||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Tablespoon (Any Variety)|
|Caramelized onions||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 156.4 mg
Sodium 1077.2 mg44.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 47 g95%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Apply Worcestershire sauce generously on surface of the pork chops.
2. Sprinkle garlic powder, meat tenderizer, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or keep in the room temperature for half an hour.
4. On cooking grid, place the chops.
5. On the coals, cover and grill the chops for 15 to 20 minutes till both sides lose the pinkish color.
6. Brush the chops with barbeque sauce during the final 10 minutes of grilling.
7. Serve hot with caramalized onions .