- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Fresh orange/2 tablespoons canned unsweetened orange juice||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Italian sweet vermouth||1 Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Ounce (3 parts)|
|Pernod||2 Drop (2 parts)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.17 g0.26%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 0.58 g1.2%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 59.6%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice, vermouth and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. At the last moment put the Pernod into the mixture and serve.
5. Garnish this anise-flavored drink with a slice of lemon and serve chilled.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.