- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Prawn And Curd Cheese Mousses Recipe
|Sieved cottage cheese/Low fat curd cheese||225 Gram|
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||150 Milliliter (0.25 Pint)|
|Chicken stock||150 Milliliter (0.25 Pint)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered gelatin||3 Teaspoon|
|Dill sprigs||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 55.3 mg
Sodium 454.3 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.69%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 16 g32.5%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Put the wine and gelatine into a small bowl; stand in a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir the gelatine into the cheese mixture, and add the chopped dill, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped prawns.
4. Spoon the prepared mixture into 4 or 8 lightly greased individual moulds (depending on size); chill until set, about 3 hours.
5. For the sauce, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and white wine together, adding salt and pepper.
6. Unmould 1 or 2 set mousses on to 4 small plates, spoon on some sauce and garnish with a sprig of dill.