- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Prawn Noodles With Sesame Sauce Recipe
|Egg noodles||12 Ounce (375 Gram)|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Prawns||6 Ounce, peeled, cooked (175 Grams)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||6 , cut into strips|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Spring onions||1 , finely chopped|
Calories 582 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.1%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 141.2 mg
Sodium 643.5 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot, prepare plenty of salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain water and rinse noodle with hot water.
3. Drain through sieve and let the water drain thoroughly.
4. In a cup, blend corn flour and egg white until it froths.
5. Add prawns to the egg mixture.
6. In a bowl, prepare sesame sauce by gradually mixing water in sesame paste.
7. Add remaining sauce ingredients to the sesame sauce mixture.
8. In a wok or a large frying pan, heat oil over a high heat.
9. Add prawns and spring onions, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
10. Add cooked egg noodles, soy sauce and sherry to the wok and mix well.
11. Cook with constant stirring for another 2 minutes.
12. Serve noodles in 4 warmed serving plates or bowls.
13. Drizzle sesame sauce over the top and serve immediately.