- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Prawn Crepes Recipe
|Bechamel sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Paprika/Tabasco sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Onions spring||4 , finely chopped|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sliced mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bechamel sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 586 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g23.9%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 298.6 mg
Sodium 1672.5 mg69.7%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 28.9 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 26.3% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Shell and clean the prawns thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle prawns with some salt and set them aside for 15 minutes.
4. Bring 3 cups water to boil
5. Add prawns and boil further for 3 minutes.
6. Remove prawns from heat, drain and chop coarsely.
6. Blend prawns with 1 1/2 cups bechamel sauce, oyster sauce, paprika or Tabasco sauce, spring onions, salt and pepper and set aside.
7. In another pan, combine chopped mushroom stems and brandy.
8. Cook on medium low heat for 1 minute.
9. Add sliced mushroom caps and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Pour in 2 cups bechamel sauce into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
11. Remove from heat and blend in cream.
12. To prepare crepes preheat oven or grill and set ovenproof dish or dishes.
13. Lay a crepe on a flat surface, place a spoon of prawn mixture along one edge of crepe.
14. Fold in the sides of crepe and roll it.
15. Assemble all crepes similarly.
16. Arrange rolled crepes in one layer in prepared ovenproof dish or dishes.
17. Spoon sauce over crepes.
18. Bake in preheated oven, till top turns light brown.
19. Serve the crepes immediately.