- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Praline Pancakes Recipe
|Pancake batter||1⁄2 Pint|
|Caster sugar||5 Ounce|
|Praline powder||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1887 Calories from Fat 430
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.8%
Saturated Fat 29.2 g145.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.2 mg
Sodium 1818.2 mg75.8%
Total Carbohydrates 337 g112.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.8%
Sugars 172.8 g
Protein 27 g53.6%
Vitamin A 28.9% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 0.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Make the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
3) Slowly add in the sugar and keep beating. When the mix turns thick and white, then mix in the praline powder and rum.
4) Prepare the pancakes and add praline butter on each.
5) Roll and place in oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
6) Serve hot with a drizzle of honey.