- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Power Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||5 Pound|
|Seasoned tomato sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Pepperoni||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced into strips|
|Shredded cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Kalamata olives||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 591 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.5%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22.1 mg7.4%
Sodium 1747.7 mg72.8%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 40.3%
Calcium 39.1% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat the oven to 500 degrees centigrade.
2. Prepare the pizza dough.
3. Roll out the pizza dough dusting flour from time to time in the shape of the sheet pan.
4. Before transferring it to the sheet pan brush it with olive oil and sprinkle sesame seeds on it.
3. Season the tomato sauce and slather it all over the pizza dough.
5. Sprinkle in the cheese.
6. Add the toppings.
7. Bake it until the cheese on the surface looks bubbly and the edges look crusty.
8. Slice up and serve hot.