- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pound Cake Recipe
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Carnation milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 945 Calories from Fat 369
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.2%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.9 mg
Sodium 151 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 96.3 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 36% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 16.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder and keep aside.
3. In a bowl combine sugar and softened butter such that it gets fluffy.
4. Include eggs, then add vanilla and mix well.
5. Add the sifted flour and milk in alternate turns and mix well.
6. Spread it in a baking dish and let it bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
7. Cut wedges of the cake when cool and serve.