- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Poulet aux Haricots Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Large, sliced (bite-size peices)|
|Baked beans||20 Ounce (2 cans)|
|Garilc||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs) (FOR SERVING)|
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.2 mg
Sodium 125.2 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.7%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 35 g69.8%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. In a pan, pour 3 tablespoons water and add the chicken.
4. Saute till the chicken is fully cooked and drain off the excess water. Keep aside.
5. In a large wok, pour vegetable oil and heat it.
6. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
7. Put in minced garlic, saute till light brown.
8. Add turmeric, ginger, stir it.
9. Add the baked beans. Stir well to mix.
10.As soon as it begins to boil, add the chicken and stir till all the chicken is coated well in the beans. Turn off the heat.
11.In a serving plate, put some pasta on a side. Pour the chicken and baked beans. Serve it hot with some tomatoes and cucumber.