- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potatoes With Creamy Cheese Recipe
|Cooked potato/1 packet instant potato||1 1⁄2 Pound, mashed|
|Cream/1/4 pint evaporated milk||1⁄4 Pint (Fresh / Tinned)|
|Cheese||6 Ounce, grated|
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg
Sodium 295 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 11 g22.3%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 30% Iron 40.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Add salt, nutmeg and pepper to potato.
2) In a thickly buttered soufflé dish, layer the seasoned potato.
3) With a wet knife, even the top and add cream or milk on top of it.
4) Add in cheese and paprika.
5) Place the dish in a tin of hot water and brown for 15 minutes on top shelf of oven.
6) If required, grill to complete.
7) Serve hot along with a salad of oranges, chicory and watercress.